Paradigm is proud to have taken part in NC State University's 2018 Make-a-thon, a three-day challenge in which teams of students researched, designed, and built new solutions aimed at making the world a more sustainable place. Paradigm hosted a workshop on leveraging team talent for reaching maximum success on Friday, January 26th.
- Never stop learning! You can view our Make-a-thon workshop presentation to the right or at this link.
- Learn more about DISC, take your own free DISC assessment, and how it can help your team maximize your potential to arrive at great solutions.
- Check out our list of potential DISC behavior roles to figure out how you might best contribute your talents to your team.
- Visit designkit.org/methods and check out their awesome, free, step-by-step guides on how to implement different design thinking methodologies in your own projects.
- Get in touch with us — we'd love to meet you and talk about your idea! Send us a message via our contact section.
POSSIBLE DISC ROLES
Creative Director, Strategist, Ideator, Bottom-Line Organizer
Team Presenter, Analyst, Human/Personal Relations, Negotiator
Client Success/Relations, Project Manager, Operations, Realist
Researcher, User-Tester, Scope-Analyst, Report Generator
JOIN US ONLINE
Check out our social media feeds and learn how you can get involved.